10 Juvenile Justice Research Paper Topics You Can Feel Free To Use
If you are about to write a research paper on topics concerning juvenile justice, you will realize that not all topics may be approved by your tutor.
Some of the problems with using some topics are that they require case studies or relate to past cases that may not be appropriate to use because they involve juveniles and there are protection laws that are upheld.
The only way around this is to either use hypothetical cases or to cover over any personal details to such a point that the case study becomes so contrived that it is impossible to draw a plausible study.
However, there are several good websites that you can search that will give you ideas and topics for your research paper on Juvenile Justice.
- The link between juvenile justice and drug crime. Juvenile crime that is related to drug use , has a chronic effect on violent crimes; poor family relationships; ill health; cognitive problems and poor attainment in education.
- Juvenile detention facilities. Do they actually meet the needs of the juveniles? Do they provide education and courses for self-improvement and formal education? Bear in mind on this score that some juveniles actually do better in these centers than they do in school.
- Juveniles who have learning difficulties. How are they treated compared to other juveniles? How are their needs met?
- The work of the Youth Offending Teams. Youth offending teams work with young people who are at risk as well as those who have offended.
- The work of the Youth Worker and Juvenile Justice. Look at the work of the Youth Worker and how they promote positive behavior and how they can help and work with other agencies.
- The work of the Social Worker and Juvenile Justice. Look at the way that Social workers support young people and their families to promote positive behaviors and positive relationships.
- The Juvenile Justice System in comparison to the adult justice system. Also the effect of a juvenile who is to be tried as an adult.
- The Juvenile System of the Future. In what ways can the system make changes? How can the changes be supported in society? Can we learn anything from the way that other countries respond to Juvenile Justice?
- The effective Juvenile System. What works? What does not work? What evidence can you find beyond hearsay? Is there a gap in research?
- Treatment or Punishment? Discuss the merits of both and find evidence to support your claims.
- Midterm projects
- Research papers
- Topic selection
- Outline structure
- Fighting plagiarism
What we help with
Welcome to OpenScrolls.org - the best free academic resource for college students. We will teach you how to write impeccable introductions and conclusions for your term papers as well as show you how to conduct research for your term papers.